GAME IN THE FORT - USUAL PROCEDURE
- Before entering the game, it is recommended to change clothes and go through an explanation of the rules (5 to 10 minutes), so please make sure to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your reservation. You will wait for your teammates in the premises of our cafe lounge. Changing rooms are available.
- You need to act as a team to get through our game. The minimum number of players in the team is 2, the maximum is 5.
- If there are 24 children on the School Trip, Children’s Camp, for example, they will compete in 5 teams: four teams of 5 children and one team of 4 children.
- When all the players are ready, our instructor will give the children wristbands with a fob and register them into teams.
- Subsequently, the instructor will take the players to the game zone, where he explains the rules, and immediately after the instruction, the children can start playing.
- In the game zone, 24 tasks await the players, which they complete in any order.
- In each room, a different task awaits the team, which can be fulfilled by only one team at a time. Another team is doing another task in another room for now. Each task has a time limit to complete it.
- Tasks last no longer than 2 to 4 minutes. However, it should be taken into account that the task may not be completed on the first attempt.
- If the task is occupied, players will find another free room/task.
- During the game, children can check current score of the other teams and can therefore evaluate how are they classmates or friends doing. Children can leave the play area at any time and go, for example, to the toilet or have a drink in the bar area.
- After finishing the game, the children can return to main area, where they can still have refreshments.
FIGHT IN VIRTUAL REALITY
YOUR GAME CAN LOOK LIKE THIS